Terms & Conditions
The information contained in The Hiking Life website comes with no guarantees or warranties. Your use of this site constitutes your unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below.
1. The author, Cam Honan, makes no guarantees as to the complete accuracy of the material contained in The Hiking Life. There may be errors, omissions and the information may not always be up-to-date. Under no circumstances may the author be held liable for any inaccuracies.
2. Whenever you venture into the great outdoors there are certain inherent risks involved. The onus is on each individual to accept these responsibilities for themselves. Under no circumstances, may readers of the website hold the author responsible for any injuries, loss or damages which may result from the adoption of any suggestions or recommendations contained in The Hiking Life.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all logos, graphics, photographs, videos and text are the property of Cam Honan, and may not be used without the express permission of the author.
4. The Hiking Life contains links to other websites. These links are provided as a convenience to the reader. The author accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of these third-party websites.
5. The Hiking Life comes with no warranties that this website, its server or any linked sites are free of computer viruses or other harmful code.
This is a form of advertising by which the website receives a small commission if the reader clicks on a hyperlink, goes to the online store in question (e.g. REI, Backcountry, Sierra Trading Post etc.) and subsequently makes a purchase.
These fees are paid by the online retailers, not by readers, and in no way affect the purchase price of the said product/s.
The proceeds from these commissions help to support the The Hiking Life website (i.e. maintenance costs and development of new content).